Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hello

This blog is my next move. My transition, my experiment. It will develop and change as I do. It will hold my inspirations, artwork, fashion, food, lifestyle, hair, and beauty.

My name is Ashley, I live in North Conway, New Hampshire where I bartend at The White Mountain Hotel and Resort. I attended The University of Maine where I earned a bachelor's degree in History and Psychology. 

My motivation for wanting to start this blog begins with my love for aesthetics of all kind. I am drawn to color and feeling and those images that express emotion. I am interested in starting a printed Zine and have begun creating ideas. I would love input and collaboration, so please feel free to comment and share. 

I am a blog reader and seek inspiration from all sorts of different sources which I plan on sharing. 

So thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment